The Wrap Around Test
- Print this document at PDF 100%. PDF DOWNLOAD
- Make a small slit along the red line on the ring sizer below.
- Carefully cut out the entire ring sizer.
- Place the sizer around your finger and pull the pointed end through the red slit creating a snug fit.
- The number that aligns with the red slit is your ring size.
- Tip: Ask someone to help you, it’s a lot easier that way.
- Make sure you can still slip the tester size past your knuckle.
- Be careful not to wrap too tight or loose; it should be a snug fit.
* You can also wrap a ribbon or string around your finger. Carefully mark the length, line up one end starting at the red line of the printed ring sizer and pull the other end towards the numbers. Where you marked is your finger size.